openerp-expert-production team mailing list archive

Re: Manufacturing improvements need feedback

Hi Niels:

I don't know exactly why our programmers did it like that but I think there
was some kind of problem with refresh objects and memory when they tried to
do it only with onchange standar field so they decided to include the
button. I don't see there is a really a big problem here ...

Thank you!!

Ana

--
Ana Juaristi Olalde