openerp-expert-production team mailing list archive

Re: drop shipping

I wonder if it's not better to keep both operations in mto (reception, delivery order) and the second one is in auto_picking. Instead of using the stock of the warehouse, you should use an intermediate location "in transit".

This would allow better flows in multi-company or customers using the portal. You can also set a duration in days for the transit for a better scheduler efficiency.

Sent from my iPad