openerp-expert-production team mailing list archive

Re: merge pickings

Hi,

I see no trouble merging picking in version 8.0 as everything has now been
moved at stock.move level. You must respect some field value (like it's
done in  PO), for example same from / to location, partner_id, type, etc..

As a created move look for a picking to be part of (see _picking_assign
methodin stock.py), I think we should at least be able to merge move
respecting the same conditions. The thing is, move are group under a same
picking using the procurement group by default.I don't know the side effect
of this (mergin various procurement group in a single picking).

In any case, basse your merge on the _picking_assign way of doing it sounds
good to me,

My2cents,

Joël