openerp-i18n-arabic team mailing list archive

Announcing the launch of the OpenERP Arabic Community

It is our pleasure to announce that the OpenERP Arabic Community website
has finally launched:
http://openerparabia.org/

The purpose of this website is to connect all the users, administrators,
businesses, developers, and consultants who are working with OpenERP using
the Arabic language.

We currently have four projects that we would like everybody's help to
complete:

   1. Translating the system
   2. Library of user guides, for installing, administrating, translating,
   using, and developing OpenERP.
   3. Localized chart of accounts for countries of the Arabic world.
   4. Maintaining and updating the website

We welcome everybody's help and contribution, and hope that this website
will facilitate communication between all interested parties, and
accelerate the development of Arabic language support, which, in turn,
would increase the adoption of OpenERP in the Arabic world.

You can start participating immediately by expressing your interest in
joining a project, and describing what you can do exactly for that project.

All comments and suggestions are most welcome.