openerp-i18n-french team mailing list archive

Re: hello and question about translation

Hello Lionel,
I'd be glad to help but 2 questions :
1. Translating directly in the launch pad is pretty slow. Consisting I did the translations on a csv for my own use, is there any way to import A2. How come that the same expressions need to be translated again with each new version

Nicolas

> Le 13 nov. 2014 à 11:30, Lionel Sausin <ls@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit :
>
> I'll add that the French translation team is always looking for volunteers to help with the translation.
> Proposals can be made by everyone on Launchpad, and reviews are made by those of the translators who have the most experience with Odoo translation, as time permits.
> CC'ing the reviewer team's mailing list.
> Lionel.
>
> Le 13/11/2014 11:12, Pedro Manuel Baeza Romero a écrit :
>> Hi, you can see here the translation progress, and also contribute to it:
>>
>> https://translations.launchpad.net/openobject-addons/8.0/+lang/fr
>>
>> Regards.

>>> hi there,
>>>
>>> I am an old hand in the world of python but very new to odoo.
>>> I am looking forward working with you as I have the impression, that
>>> odoo is a great piece of software.
>>>
>>> Now my first question:
>>> As I am situated in Switzerland, multilingual is a very important feature.
>>> I try to use odoo in both french and german (default language set to
>>> French).
>>>
>>> However only German seems to work (as does English and Italian).
>>> Is there no French translation?
>>>
>>> thanks
>>> robert