Re: [Merge] lp:~meths/openlp/testing into lp:openlp

Review: Needs Information
Looks good but have a question.
How does it stop from eating my database.  Do I have to back it up before I start up the new version?

>From a code point of view 1 and 2 above are similar and can be handled within the song.  If you tag a song with a theme it has a background.  If you add video then this file should be on the file system but added via the song and NOT media as media and song plugins are not connected. If the video does not exist at run time the default is the theme background.  In the same way an image could be included.
2 fields need to support this Path and Type {Image, Video}.

The ad-Hoc would work as I have in the renderer branch and allows 1 off quick changes.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~meths/openlp/testing/+merge/30369