Re: [Merge] lp:~tomasgroth/openlp/remote-sync into lp:openlp

I like the idea very much. I'm currently working on a side project to implement a server with a database to view and eventually also sync songs. So I will like to consume what you are doing here :-)

I'm not sure if this is the right place to discuss things, point me somewhere else if you think so!

- Could you add comments to the Synchronizer(Interface) documenting what the methods should do?
- There should be a method to get remote changes(uuids prob) which probably takes a datetime object.

Things that I would like to see:
- Use something other than xml (personal dislike). maybe json?
- Allow multiple remotes to exist, possibly only taking care of specific object types (One remote for songs, other for images, ...) That would allow remotes to not have to support everything.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~tomasgroth/openlp/remote-sync/+merge/336573
Your team OpenLP Core is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~tomasgroth/openlp/remote-sync into lp:openlp.