openlp-dev team mailing list archive

Re: Background video and transitions

Hello Dmitriy.

I’m very happy to see that someone is working with transitions and video background.
If the transitions are released in version 2.2 will be a big breakthrough.

Unfortunately, I can’t support you with any code, because I’m not a python programmer, but I can help with ideas, algorithms and pseudocodes for transitions. 😊

--
Daniel Borges Ferreira da Silva
Bacharel em Ciência da computação pela UFAL