openlp-dev team mailing list archive

Re: Background video and transitions

Thanks guys for responds!

So, at first I need to finish new transition system. After this it will be
easier to figure out what to do with QT stlylesheets and VLC. Wait until
QT5.

I understand that html display is one of main things in the core of OpenLP,
so I'd like to make it very stable as possible :)
https://code.launchpad.net/~marmyshev/openlp/transitions

If anyone want to join to help me to finish it :) to code, to test, or just
to review my code and to give me some tips - you're welcome!!

Blessings to you,
Dmitriy.