openlp-dev team mailing list archive

Moving Mailing List Again (I'm sorry!)

Hi guys,

As part of our move away from reliance on SourceForge.net we tried to move our mailing lists to Launchpad.net, but the reality is that their mailing lists are even worse. So, I've set up a mailing list on our development server which I can control and set up correctly.

So, please can everyone subscribe to openlp-dev@xxxxxxxxx. You can do this in several ways:

1. Send an e-mail to openlp-dev-subscribe@xxxxxxxxx with a subject of "subscribe". Reply to the confirmation e-mail. 2. Go to https://lists.openlp.io/mailman/listinfo/openlp-dev and fill in your details. Again, reply to the confirmation e-mail. 3. If you really can't do either of the two above, give me your e-mail address and I'll subscribe you.

Our archives will (eventually) be available at http://lists.openlp.io/pipermail/openlp-dev/

Thanks for your patience.

--
Raoul Snyman