openlp-dev team mailing list archive

Re: Moving Mailing List Again (I'm sorry!)

On 13/10/15 09:17, Raoul Snyman wrote:
> As part of our move away from reliance on SourceForge.net we tried to
> move our mailing lists to Launchpad.net, but the reality is that their
> mailing lists are even worse. So, I've set up a mailing list on our
> development server which I can control and set up correctly.
>
> Our archives will (eventually) be available at
> http://lists.openlp.io/pipermail/openlp-dev/

Would it be possible to create a newsgroup on gmane.org and consolidate
all archives there? I a way prefer reading list via slrn, and yes I can
use my mail2news gateway, but it would be lovely if there was a
consolidated archive somewhere.

Best,

Matěj

--
http://www.ceplovi.cz/matej/, Jabber: mcepl@xxxxxxxxxx

How fleeting are all human passions compared to the massive continuity
of ducks.
  -- Dorothy L. Sayers: Gaudy Night