openlp-dev team mailing list archive

Re: Moving Mailing List Again (I'm sorry!)

On 14/10/2015 11:34, Matěj Cepl wrote:
On 13/10/15 09:17, Raoul Snyman wrote:
As part of our move away from reliance on SourceForge.net we tried to
move our mailing lists to Launchpad.net, but the reality is that their
mailing lists are even worse. So, I've set up a mailing list on our
development server which I can control and set up correctly.

Our archives will (eventually) be available at
http://lists.openlp.io/pipermail/openlp-dev/

Would it be possible to create a newsgroup on gmane.org and consolidate
all archives there? I a way prefer reading list via slrn, and yes I can
use my mail2news gateway, but it would be lovely if there was a
consolidated archive somewhere.

Yes, I'll do that (again).

--
Raoul Snyman