Re: Joining openshot

GTK builder has replaced it. The Gnome guys have officially called it
deprecated.
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/desktop-devel-list/2009-May/msg00189.html

The problem I see with the UI is it doesnt integrate well. I use ubuntu
with the default theme and it looks really out of place. Almost like it
should be a windows app not a gnome one. Its mainly because of the
blueness.

Ill draw up some mockups of what I think it could look like.