Re: New Features!

Olivier, yes there is a new version.  Just get the latest version of the
source code.  There are a few ways to do this:

1) use the build wizard

  or

2) go to ~/openshot/ in a terminal, and type *bzr pull lp:openshot*

  or

3) delete the ~/openshot/ folder, and type *bzr branch lp:openshot*

Any of those 3 methods should get you the newest code.

Thanks,
-Jonathan