Re: DEB Installers & Foreign Language Update

Just a quick follow-up... The .DEB files are now up on
http://www.openshotvideo.com/2008/04/download.html.  Please feel free to
refer people to these installers if they have trouble with the build
wizard.  Hopefully this will become the preferred way to install OpenShot.

Olivier, I don't think we need any .DEB files for Ubuntu right now, unless
your .DEB files are for other versions or other Linux distributions.  Please
go take a look at the download page above, so you can see which .DEBs I
already have available.  Sorry if I am misunderstanding you. =)

Thanks,
-Jonathan