Re: DEB Installers & Foreign Language Update

Helen, OpenShot is licensed under the GPLv3 (which you already know of
course), and all translations done in LaunchPad are licensed under the BSD
license (so that other projects can use them as well).  Here is some info I
found: https://help.launchpad.net/Translations/LicensingFAQ.

I'm just not sure if a GPL project can contain BSD licensed material.  That
doesn't sound compatible.  Aren't language packs usually in their own .DEB
files?  So only the people that need them have to download them?

Thanks,
-Jonathan