Problem with bazaar for the french-branch- manual

Hello Helen
Like i have tell you friday night, i have not be an success to create a po
file. But i have found another mean to do the same thing(like i have said
you).
I have work yesterday And it's work well. i have the help in french and i
have same prepared some texte and i have better synthetize the structure
(like we have speak friday or yesterday night).
But , there is always a but,i'm blocked when i want to do the first upload
(creation or initialisation of the files) since yesterday night (it was that
i was doing with the papers!!!!you see). This morning i have try again once
more with the tips that you have given me on a mail. I have done severals
things but it's always the same result. i have this error :
olivier@Triton:~/bazaar/french-help-manual$ bzr commit -m  "Initialisation
de cette branche"
Committing to:
/home/olivier/bazaar/french-help-manual/

aborting commit write group: PointlessCommit(No changes to commit)
bzr: ERROR: no changes to commit. use --unchanged to commit anyhow
olivier@Triton:~/bazaar/french-help-manual$ bzr commit --unchanged
"Initialisation de cette branche"
bzr: ERROR: Path(s) are not versioned: "Initialisation de cette branche"
olivier@Triton:~/bazaar/french-help-manual$
puis tentative d'exporter les fichiers (12 heures !) par :
          olivier@Triton:~/bazaar/french-help-manual$ bzr push
lp:~eolinwen/openshot/french-help-manual
Unable to obtain lock
lp-45207760:///~eolinwen/openshot/french-help-manual/.bzr/branch/lock

held by eolinwen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on host crowberry [process #16680]
locked 12 hours, 39 minutes ago
Will continue to try until 09:40:54, unless you press Ctrl-C
If you're sure that it's not being modified, use bzr break-lock
lp-45207760:///~eolinwen/openshot/french-help-manual/.bzr/branch/lock
bzr: ERROR: Could not acquire lock "(remote
lock)"

Have you an idea ?
I'm tring to sign ubuntu conduit and i'm not sur than i m indentified on bzr
and about my openPGP keys.
Perhaps it's here the solution. I'm trying but if you see too i will be
happy to resolve this big problem.
Thanks Olviier
--
Cenwen un elfe sur la banquise