Getting back into the swing of it!

Hello Jonathan (and everyone else)

Apologies for not being very productive over the last few weeks. As you
know my best friend died. After that I had a number of other personal
things surface as well including; Inland Revenue making a mistake on my
tax return resulting in me apparently owing them more than I had earned,
and then a long lost cousin contacting me, and then a long lost Uncle
contacting etc, and the general re-gathering of the extended family.

I have in the meanwhile found a little time to do things like
maintaining the bug-tracker and answers section. I noticed your comments
about bugs and wishlist. I hadn't realised that feature requests had to
be in the bug tracker to be on the wishlist! So I am not converting any
more feature requests to answers. ;-) (I was just trying to keep it all
nice and tidy)

Right now I am getting back to doing what I was doing when my cousin
Peter so pleasantly interrupted.

I am running through everything that I had done up to when Annie died,
and organising my work again. I should hopefully be productive again by
this weekend.

I would like some helpful suggestions on how I can setup a translation
system for the Help Manual on our Launchpad site.

I will also need someone to help with integrating Gnome Help into the
main OpenShot Help Menu.

Best wishes, Helen

Follow ups