Re: Internet Relay Chat channel?

Thanks a lot for all TJ
But for the moment i'm on the manual not before wenesday-friday. i'm in late
on the manual and i was fixed me  to begin to have something interresting at
this date. So i finsh that, i "ll all the doc and my french book (i'fm not
sur but i'm thinking that i have something on well explain) and after i'll
try.
Thanks, Olivier