Re: Distutils questions

I looked into how the django project (a very high profile Python project)
packages their non-python files (such as images, js files, html files,
etc...), and they include it all in the /site-packages/.  Because it's a
"Python" program, they appear to keep all the files in 1 place, I suppose.
I wonder if this is how we should proceed.  It certainly simplfies the
process of finding images, glade files, etc...

-Jonathan