Re: Distutils questions

Hi TJ!  Quick update for everyone.  I've made some good progress on the
setup.py file.  I've moved some more folders around, to more closely imitate
the structure of some other popular Python projects.  I'm really happy with
the way it's structured now.  I'll commit later tonight, and hopefully you
can take a look sometime soon. =)

Thanks,
-Jonathan