New Version - 0.9.52

Here come some more changes. =)  Enjoy.

*Summary of changes:*
Bumped to version 0.9.52

Merged Andy's new "set_project_modified" code, which
improves OpenShot's ability to prompt users to save projects
when exiting, and disables the save button when there are
no changes to save.

I had to extend this method to incorporate the "refresh xml"
flag which I had used previously to determine when the XML
needed to be re-generated.

The final method signature now looks like:
set_project_modified(is_modified=False, refresh_xml=False)

Removed right click menu for our transitions tree... which
was left over code from the file tree.

New Project screen now defaults to the "Desktop" correctly
when creating a new project.

Thanks,
-Jonathan