Re: Help Manual Update

Olivier,
I just took a look at the French version of the help file, and I am very
impressed.  There is a ton of content in there.  I suppose the problem is...
we have developed 2 different documents, the English help file and the
French help file.  Rather that develop a single document, and then translate
it.

I did not realize the French version was so far along.  However, the new
English version I am working on has just as much content now.  Hmmmm.  I'm
going to have to sleep on this one. =)

I see no reason why we can't include this French version and the English
version in the same documentation package.  They do not have to be exact
copies of each other at this point.  Ultimately, I'm sure they will evolve
into a single document, with the best elements of both... and then
translated into many different languages.

Thanks!
-Jonathan