Re: OpenShot PPA Update

FYI:  The Update Manager in Ubuntu / Debian will not be able to update
OpenShot... since it is now missing a dependency to "python-mlt".  So, I had
to use Synaptic to "Upgrade" the openshot package.  Synaptic was smart
enough to remove the old* mlt-python* package, install the new
*python-mlt*package, and then upgrade the
*openshot* package.

Thanks,
-Jonathan

>>> http://openshotusers.com/