Re: Version 1.0 Update

another thing that i have forgotten to tell. It's about the manual. I'm not
sure but i have done a update of openshot-doc today and when i have open
openshot today i have checked if the help was in .....english. For the first
time, it was in french but i m not sure. Another people (spanish, french )in
the team have done the same result ?

Thanks olivier