Re: OpenShot is officially in Ubuntu 10.04 (Lucid Lynx)!

I have only been told that bug fixes are fine after this Thursday.  I do not
think we can upload a new version of OpenShot to Lucid, after Thursday.  We
would have to use our own PPA to distribute newer versions or wait until the
next version, Ubuntu 10.10.

I am going to move unfinished bug reports to a new milestone (1.2), and
start work on the 1.1.alpha1 release of OpenShot.  This is going to be
rushed a bit, so hold on tight. =)  Also, this will be the last release to
support glade.

Thanks,
-Jonathan