Re: Survey Results!

Me too, i'm very surprised. If i was reason about the three big features
(DVD creation, acquisition DV, Audio),  i have not imagine the rest
(conversion audio, photo slide-show).
The conversion format/codec is really something usea and asked.Audio too . i
'm not going to enter in the details, i have done that in the article that i
have posted here :
http://linuxevolution.wordpress.com/2010/05/09/grand-sondage-et-le-resultat-est-surprenant/

@+Olivier