Re: Version 1.2 Planning

Just a thought, but we should also make sure every bug that has a patch
attached is added to the list for 1.2 & reviewed.

I won't have much time in the next week as my wife has been unexpectedly
taken to hospital, I'm not sure how long she'll be in hospital, so it's a
bit hectic here for me at the moment...

Andy.