Re: Version 1.2 Planning

I'm searching a bug post on Launchpad about a great feature : a filter for
stabilize a video. That 's awesone features but i can not find here. I have
same a part of the discussion. The link is here :
http://public.hronopik.de/vid.stab/features.php?lang=en If Openshot included
this, it will be a great thinks for us. Take the hight quality film (it is
better). After , you will understand  why i insist.

In about a week (or so), I would like to arrange an IRC meeting with
everyone to discuss the final list of features.  So, please think about your
availability.  If anyone wants to volunteer for arranging the IRC meeting,
please let me know.  I am no IRC expert, so I could use some help. =)

When is the date (=fixed it) Saturday or Sunday and which the hour ? Don't
forget Jonathan than a big part ot the team is in  Europe so put 6/7 hours
(but you know that :) !) And it is on our channel ?

Cheers Olivier