Re: Testing Notes / Issues

Jonathan,

Nice this puzzle transition.

I have finished my test on a Ubuntu 10.04 in 64 bits with all standard And i
note the following things :

Video:
______

two type of error : a seg faults for :
- freiOr.constrestor
-deinterlace
and a black window for :
-burning tv
-chroma key

Audio:
_____

echo: usage: gain-in gain-out delay decay [ delay decay ... ]
phaser: parameter `decay' must be between 0 and 0.99
pitch: usage: [-q] shift-in-cents [segment-ms [search-ms [overlap-ms]]]

I have nothing in console for the others but same if i am not a sound
specialize, i have the impression that none ...........works.

 | Note:  These effects work fine when calling them on the command line
using "play"
How do you test this sound effects in the command line "play" ? It can help
me to know what i must ..................hear before to test. And if sox
works (in command line) the problem not comes from him.

I aml going to do some others tests with the last version of MLT (ie 5.10)
for this effects and after with the last version of FreiOr-plugins always in
a 10.04.

I have found a little translation bug (or not ? ) When you add a effect in
the Clip Propertie (tab effect), none effect is translate while it is the
opposite in the tab effect in the main window. It is not the same list ?

Beautiful this template for the Title animated 3D, i like this
clapboard/clapperboards template.
I hope that you could fix all the small bugs in the others files, i find the
little train very funny but too much quick. And the famous effect particle
(like the Youtube video that you have show us when you have speak the first
time) Have you managed to create.
 I don't remember if i have said about a bug when you create a name of the
title (see the screenshot),

Cheers.

GIF image