Southern California Linux Expo & OpenShot

Greetings!  I just wanted to let everyone know that OpenShot has been
invited to SCALE 9x <http://www.socallinuxexpo.org/scale9x/> (Southern
California Linux Expo <http://www.socallinuxexpo.org/scale9x/>) to run a
booth for 3 days.  This will take place during Feb 25 to 27 in Los Angeles.
 I have never run my own booth at a conference, so any advice or suggestions
would be appreciated.  Also, if anyone is interested in attending with me, I
can get free tickets to the event.  Unfortunately, I can only get free
tickets to the event, and the cost of travel and lodging will not be
covered.  Please let me know ASAP if you are interesting in attending with
me. =)

Thanks!
-Jonathan