Re: Release on Sunday, Feb 13

Thanks for the birthday wishes!  I have created a 1.4.0 milestone and a 1.4
series in LaunchPad.  We can start moving all the unfinished bug reports to
this milestone now: https://launchpad.net/openshot/+milestone/1.4.0.

I have my release video finished and uploaded to Vimeo and YouTube...
although they are still hidden right now.  The web-based help has been
updated to 1.3.  I still need to overwrite the root /help/ folders with the
1.3 version, but I'll wait until tonight to do that.

I have found and fixed a few more minor bugs, while making my release video.
 Making an actual video always shakes out some bugs, it seems.  And, I have
updated all translations (PO and MO files) in OpenShot, as of midnight (i.e.
15 hours ago) in LaunchPad.

All that is left is to...

   - Build the release TAR file,
   - Update the Debian packaging and licensing info.
   - Test the DEB installers
   - Upload to the PPA and mentors.debian.net
   - Announce the release on the website, including the new video
   - Eventually... file a sync request for Ubuntu 11.04

Thanks!
-Jonathan