Re: Release on Sunday, Feb 13

Hi everyone.  Here is a quick update on the 1.3 release.  I have run into a
snag, while testing on the Ubuntu 11.04 Alpha.  It uses Python 2.7, which I
finally figured out is incompatible with the Vimeo Upload API.  Python 2.7
rewrote the _send_output() method in the core httplib.py, which makes it
impossible to use the Vimeo Uploader, until either we find another way to
code the vimeo uploader, or Python 2.7 is patched.

It really comes down to multi/part file upload support in httplib, which is
still pretty buggy in Python.

So, I have disabled the Vimeo uploader if Python 2.7 is detected, until I
can find a better way to handle this.  I am still testing on a few Ubuntu
VirtualBox images, and hope to finish testing soon.

Thanks!
-Jonathan