Re: GTK3 port

Effectively, GTK 3 is not only not installed but too not available in the
repository. I will ask at Gmaq if we can install it without break it. And
with this little experience, you understand better why I was saying in my
first  comment why it will be better to wait until the 2.0. Just some few
distribution have included it. In several mouths, it will be more common.
I am going to test on my Kubuntu, my Natty is just installed, not yet
functionnal. I must said too that since I installed AV Linux 5.0 the last
Week-end, I'm turning the malnly time on it. This one is really great and
Gmaq have done a good job. Adn the nasty bug with MLT 0.7.2 is not present
with the 0.7.3 git version. See here
<http://openshotusers.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=937>