Re: New Daily PPA & Release Plan for 1.4.0

I'll be more to the opinion of Andy. This one seems to be the best ( mlt
=>0.6.0 or 0.6.2). Why ? We support Lucid and +. I 've just checked on sunab
repository and same if in the official repository the version is inferior to
the 0.6.0/0.6.2, they can/should upgrade to the 0.7.2. This is available in
the Sunab PPA. And they certainly upgrade it at a moment. We could only put
a warning about the fact that the user should upgrade to a superior version
if she is inferior at the 0.6.0/0.6.2.

About TJ and PPA.
I remember pretty well. and what problems (** we have had with this PPA.

Me too I am impatient to have our new video editing library and another
thing. The day that we have not to said at our user to upgrade their version
of MLT and frei0r-plugins to the ........................Sunab PPA. So it is
a reason why I 'm interested to learn how package a software( i.e.
frei0r-plugins) soon I have the time same if I have began by myselft.
Anyway, it must two years for doing a good packager (source Canonical).

I am not sure (=not for) to introduce MLT in our PPA. We could have some
problems with. For me the best solution is to wait our new video editing
library.

Cheers.