Re: OpenShot 1.4 Testing Update

After a worse daily and a lot of busy these days and so not very available,
I'm back in the ball.

And I have a lot of interest and agitation in the French community. I have
even  the visit of an old  "Friend" of us, creator of a famous graph a bit
nervous. :-)

First bug. All his done on a Natty 11.04 64bits with Daily PPA last version
(beta2) and the last version of the frei0r-plugins.

A bug in the thumbnail view. more an issue than a bug (=no crash).

Create a project, import some pictures (in this cases 7). Create a folder
and put in 4 pictures. Change the view and the folder is disapperde and I
have the 7 pictures. Re-change the view to this one by default and the
folder is always present with the 4 pictures in and the 3 others in the
tree.