Ubuntu UDS: Meeting Notes from 11/1/2011

Hi everyone!
I ran across an article discussing yesterday's meeting at the Ubuntu
Developer Summit (UDS) about which default applications to include in
12.04.

*Excerpt from article:*

> PiTiVi video editor was proposed for reinclusion as default in Ubuntu, but
> was rejected because apparently the Ubuntu developers don't want a video
> editor by default. And if they would want one, OpenShot would have probably
> be chosen. So the final decision was: "it belongs in the Software Center".

*Article:*
http://www.webupd8.org/2011/11/rhythmbox-might-replace-banshee-in.html

Interesting indeed...
-Jonathan