openstack-community team mailing list archive

Re: Greeting

On 10/27/2011 01:02 PM, Frans Thamura wrote:
> strange, why stephen spector keep the openstack in googlegroups for
> his own.. he resigned right, and why not give to another comm manager
> in openstack?

I don't think this is a problem or something worth discussing further.
Launchpad is the best place for this team to have its home, more than
googlegroups anyway. Lets enjoy it and move on.

I'd like to start making a list of active user groups, like Masanori
suggested. After considering the options, I agree that the wiki is the
best place

If you already have an account, add your group to this page

  http://wiki.openstack.org/InternationalCommunity

using this format:

     <Country><city --if relevant>
		home page: