Backporting doc fixes to essex

Now that the essex docs have been cut, how should we handle back porting doc fixes to the stable/essex branch?

I've been proposing doc changes to master and then, once the master is approved,  cherry-picking the commit and proposing to stable/essex . Is that the way we should be doing it? If so, how do we keep doc fixes from slipping through the cracks for authors who don't realize they need to submit a second merge proposal to stable/essex?

Take care,

Lorin
--
Lorin Hochstein