Re: Client documentation

HI all -

I've got a CLI guide ready for review at

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/11274/

Thanks for the review. You can either embed comments or patch it
yourself as you see fit.

I'd like more "how to do specific tasks" sections but so far I only
have "how to boot a server."

Appreciate the feedback!

Thanks,
Anne