Re: Core List - June 2015

On 06/01/2015 02:47 PM, Anne Gentle wrote:
I'd like to see both Darren and Alex as core, I don't think there's a
magic number so we should trust our collective gut.

This is more in regard: If those two join and we want to keep the number of cores constant, then others have to leave. And that would be people that are reviewing but on a lower rate than these two... Removing cores that are not active at all is easy, it becomes tricky if you want to exchange.

Btw. I'm also fine with both in general,

Andreas
   GF: Felix Imendörffer, Jane Smithard, Dilip Upmanyu, Graham Norton,
       HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)