Re: Bug triaging issue

One case study amongst many, I’m afraid, I have commented on at least one
patch a day for the last two weeks.
Everyone is trying to go by the book, but the book is not all too clear
for new contributors.

Summit session would be a great idea, there is no one answer to this
unfortunately complex problem.

I had an idea, and I want to float it by the core team. We could separate
half the core team into a triaging team, and the rest into reviews/patches
- we definitely have enough cores now. Every time the core team is
reviewed (quarterly), we mix it back up again.
Those that were triaging, move into the review/patch team, and vica versa.
It does mean that your stats will ebb and flow, but we can monitor that
appropriately if we keep track of who on the core team is doing what.

What do we think?