Re: Extra ATCs for Newton

Following on from this: some of you may know Hugh Blemings, who writes the 'Last Week on OpenStack-Dev' newsletter (http://hugh.blemings.id.au/openstack/lwood/).

I believe Hugh provides a valuable service for the community, and I think this is probably worthy of a vote (which is the main benefit of ATC status after Barcelona). Do you think we should offer him extra-ATC status in docs because of his work with making sense of the dev list?

Interested in your thoughts.

(Disclosure: Hugh is a colleague and long-time friend of mine through Linux Australia)

Lana

--
Lana Brindley
Technical Writer