Re: Extra ATCs for Newton

It's a great newsletter; I highly recommend subscribing.

I write blog posts for my TC work and so on, yet I've never thought of it
as a technical patch. So I lean towards not granting extra-ATC status for
newsletter/summary work in particular. It's not documentation in the sense
of what this team produces.

There should be another way to recognize the efforts, and I could see it
fitting into one of the "Active User Contributor" recognition efforts. In
case you haven't heard of it, they are working on a status similar to ATC.
See
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/user-committee/2016-June/001067.html
for ideas on what they're adding there. Timing might be late for Hugh but
this is the category in my mind.

Anne