Re: Core team review - February 2017

I did some inline editing to strikethrough inaccuracies -- your columns
don't seem to match with what the 30-day 90-day links show. Maybe the tab
is mislabeled?

I'd like some discussion about how best to onboard new cores - Andreas is
onto something with an introduction to the mailing list. Do they want to be
cores? Do they know their stats are being watched for this?

Anne