Re: Core team review - February 2017

> We have this - http://docs.openstack.org/contributor-guide/docs-review.html#achieving-core-reviewer-status

Although I knew this was here, I would not say this is easy to find if you were looking for this type of information. The contributor guide continuously grows and grows. I wonder if it’s worth separating it into two contributor guides? One for how to contribute, and one for conventions and guidelines? Perhaps even as simple revisiting of the contributor guide structure might help.

> These are good ideas, but there's still an outreach component that usually comes from the PTL, to ask individuals > their goals and guide them towards meaningful contributions.

I am happy to make this a goal for my first cycle as PTL. I have reached out to the 99cloud contributors only the other day to find out what they would be interested in working on.
But this is also a community effort, it would be nice to see people coming to me (for Pike) and asking what they can help with. I see lots of cores floating around without much direction (this has been me in the past, for sure).