Re: PPB meeting tomorrow

On Wed, Apr 13, 2011 at 4:09 PM, Vishvananda Ishaya
<vishvananda@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> New point for the agenda.  We have stuff that needs to go into openstack-common, and we don't really have a PTL for stuff there.  Who manages this?  Authn should be openstack-common for sure.

Good point. I actually think that openstack-common should *not* have a
PTL, and that the PTLs for the other projects should propose code
standards for that project and stuff to go into it. Authn would be a
great first start, since previous attempts at getting agreement on
things like option processing and logging didn't get very far.

John, what do you think?

-jay