Re: PPB meeting tomorrow

I'm starting to think that openstack-common may be bad approach for
some of the things we've been talking about sticking in there. Instead,
we may want to create other projects such as openstack-auth,
openstack-logging, etc. If we start shoving things all into one
package, it may be harder to break things out later.

I think this will also make it easier to assign PTLs to specific
projects, since the openstack-auth PTL probably won't want to also
focus on openstack-logging.

I think there may still be a place for openstack-common for things
like dynamic class import handling, process wrappers, config/option
processing, etc, and this should most likely be driving by the other
project PTLs.

-Eric