Re: PPB meeting tomorrow

John, I guess the point I was getting at is that there won't be a
point of having a good set of code in openstack-common until the PTLs
can come up with a set of agreed-upon guidelines for:

a) what goes in openstack-common
b) what code style to follow
c) what duplicate pieces of Swift/Nova/Glance can be put into
openstack-common as-is

Up until now, the impression I've gotten from the Swift dev team about
openstack-common has been "eh, we already have everything we need,
we're not really interested". I'm trying to move past that towards
identifying the pieces of code we can share between the projects.

Sounds like this could be a good summit discussion. Actually, we *had*
a discussion about this at the last summit, but IIRC, no Swift devs
were present. Would be great to get Swift devs on board a discussion
this time around.

-jay