PPB Meeting tomorrow and Incubation program

Hi all,

I won't be able to make the policy board meeting tomorrow. Ewan will not either. There have been no new agenda items added to the wiki page so I propose we skip this week and reconvene next week. If anyone objects, that's fine as well if the rest of you still want to get together, we just need someone to run it and start the meetbot.

I do want to bring up the incubation process and definition on the list, though, as we've had various subsets of the PPB present in meetings the last few weeks. We currently have 3 docs that we've discussed but have not had a formal vote on:

http://wiki.openstack.org/ProjectTypes
http://wiki.openstack.org/Governance/Proposed/Incubation
http://wiki.openstack.org/Projects/IncubatorApplication

I'd love to get these finalized and approved and then we can get the projects that are in limbo into the official process to be approved or not. Can we all review, edit, comment on these with any feedback or edits and then we can vote on them. I've edited all of them to incorporate the most recent feedback from either meetings/etherpads or that I had received directly, so they should be as up-to-date as they can be right now.

Thanks!

Jonathan.

Follow ups